The early bird registration deadline has been extended to Friday March 9th! Register now to save $50 on the cost of registration.
Date: Friday, March 16th, 2012
Time: 08:45 am to 05:00 pm
Venue: Medical Science Building Room3153, 1 King’s College Circle, Toronto (see below for map)
* Alexandra Reid, NSERC-Ontario
Who should attend:
* Luminaire manufacturers
* LED system manufacturers
* Lighting designers and speciers
* Lighting product manufactures and suppliers
* LED equipment and materials suppliers
* Lighting system designers
* Corporate R&D sta
* Building owners and managers
* Energy program managers
* Energy analysts
* Angel and venture investors, Investment bankers
* Intellectual property lawyers
10:00 – 16:00
Atrium Medical Science Building
Getting by subway
The closest subway station near the Medical Science Building is Queen’s Park (at College Street and University Avenue) and will be less than 5 miutes walk to the venue.
Getting by streetcar
The 506 Carleton streetcar runs along College Street. You can catch the 506 from College station on the north-south Yonge-University-Spadina line. The closest stop is University Avenue.
The venue is located in downtown Toronto. Be aware that traffic in downtown Toronto can be quite congested, particularly during “rush hours” – about 8 am – 9am and 4 pm – 6 pm weekdays.
The U of T campus is accessible via the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway, which connect Toronto with Ontario’s 400-series highways.
- If you are travelling eastbound on the Gardiner Expressway, you can choose any one of three exit ramps located at Spadina Avenue, York Street and Bay Street.
- If you are travelling southbound on the Don Valley Parkway, take the Bloor/Bayview exit ramp (use the Bloor Street lane).
Guest can also pay to park daily at a price of $3.00/30 minutes to a maximum of $10.00 or $15.00/day. A flat rate of $6.00 to $8.00 is available on weekday evenings after 5:00 p.m. and all day on weekends and holidays. Daily passes can be bought from ticket dispensers on campus.
View Larger Map